Friday, July 24, 2009

Stand in the place where you live

The other day I left Griffin on the floor playing with his toys and walked to the other room for less than 1 minute. When I returned to the front room this is what I found:

Surprise, surprise, my child prodigy is pulling himself up to a stand already. I had some of his extra toys on that shelf and apparently he found them more interesting than the ones I'd left on the floor for him. I don't mean to brag or anything, but this kid is a genius.

3 comments:

tg said...

yes, we think he is brilliant too!

Heidi said...

Addie is going to have fun teaching him lots of new things when you come to visit! He will be walking by the time you leave.

The Laytons said...

Whoa! He IS a genius! Mark it up to two awesome parents! And, of course, his above average intellect!