Monday, July 13, 2009

At last...

For those of you who are sour that I haven't posted lately, allow me to defend myself. Over the past two weeks I've attempted to post at least three times only to be frustrated by reluctant internet connections. Now that I am safely in Germany and reunited with my computer (and I suppose I should mention reunited with my husband) and a reliable internet connection, I can blog to my heart's content. In this case my heart's content is three posts, mostly in pictures. Enjoy!

These are pictures from our last few days in Greece. We went to Glyfada, the beach district of Athens and stayed at a hotel across the street from the beach.
Griffin and I at sunset on the beach. Check out the giant fishing pole behind us, I swear that thing was 12 feet long.

Rachael and Griffin playing in the waves. You can just see Noel's head behind that giant wave. Somehow, Noel avoided being in most of the pictures this day.


This was our last evening in Greece. One of the things we loved about walking along this beach was that you could see some islands off in the distance. Additionally, it's too bad that all of the people I know who collect rocks have stopped collecting them (Anna, I'm looking in your direction), because there were some really cool rocks on this beach.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I actually lost my rock collection a while ago.

Heidi said...

The first picture is just perfect of you and Griffin.