Monday, December 26, 2011
So I've cleaned out the creepers, dusted off the keyboard, and made a new year's resolution. Let's see what comes of this... stay tuned, but don't get your hopes up.
Saturday, July 2, 2011
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
We showed up for an afternoon stroll around the zoo, but it was closing early for Halloween festivities, so we only spent an hour or so there. Luckily, the zoo is free here so we'll just have to go back later to see the rest of the animals.
Friday, October 22, 2010
Monday, August 23, 2010
I really don't know where the summer has gone. I turned around and suddenly August is here, and almost gone. Yikes, I've totally let down Griffin's fan club. So here's the summer rundown...
- We've had 7 guests stay with us this summer.
- We've taken 3 trips to see family.
- Took an 8 hour road trip
- Gone on 1 family camping trip.
- Pounded and patched one hole in our basement wall.
- Made 1 amazing birthday cake
- Saw numerous oddballs in our first trip to Boulder
- Started, abandoned, and restarted potty training.
- Learned how to make delicious bread.
- Watched Nemo, Toy Story, and Bob the Builder countless times.
That about sums it all up. I’m following this up with a few posts to expand on some of the items on this list. Enjoy!