Monday, August 23, 2010

Where did the summer go!?

I really don't know where the summer has gone. I turned around and suddenly August is here, and almost gone. Yikes, I've totally let down Griffin's fan club. So here's the summer rundown...

  • We've had 7 guests stay with us this summer.
  • We've taken 3 trips to see family.
  • Took an 8 hour road trip
  • Gone on 1 family camping trip.
  • Pounded and patched one hole in our basement wall.
  • Made 1 amazing birthday cake
  • Saw numerous oddballs in our first trip to Boulder
  • Started, abandoned, and restarted potty training.
  • Learned how to make delicious bread.
  • Watched Nemo, Toy Story, and Bob the Builder countless times.

That about sums it all up. I’m following this up with a few posts to expand on some of the items on this list. Enjoy!

1 comment:

tg said...

I loved all of the 'summer' posts - thanks for updating us. Your pictures and prose are both delightful!