Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Spooky Cutie

Halloween hasn't arrived yet, but Griffin has had plenty of opportunities to dress up. His Aunt Rachael got him this fantastic set of skeleton pj's.
They have quickly become his favorite pj's. Luckily, when we packed all of our belongings into boxes for the moving van, we kept these with us. Our boxes have yet to arrive here in Virginia, so last night when our ward had a Halloween party, Griffin went in these pj's.

At the church Halloween party
Griffin as skeleton as Groucho Marx


Griffin love playing with Landon's ties and thought it was hilarious when Landon put one on him. He kept running around the house saying "Dad's tie!"

No, no one is dressed up in this picture, but it's a good one anyway. We went to the National Zoo on Saturday. Griffin liked seeing the panda bears, but he loved the elephants most of all.
We showed up for an afternoon stroll around the zoo, but it was closing early for Halloween festivities, so we only spent an hour or so there. Luckily, the zoo is free here so we'll just have to go back later to see the rest of the animals.


6 comments:

Heidi said...

I need to call you and get an update on the new life. It sure looks like you are enjoying it all.

Andrea said...

Wow! I cant believe how much Griffin has grown. What a cutie! We hope that everything goes great for you guys back there.

tg said...

We miss you guys :)

The Laytons said...

How fun!! Glad you guys are doing well! We sure miss you, but it makes it ok seeing that you are thriving there!!

Wesley Willies said...

Dear Camille, can I call you that? I am a concerned follower and fan of your life. And I have recently been diagnosed with a brain cloud. Sometimes reading your blog is the only thing that gets me through the day. I am staring to get quite depressed as I have been hopefully looking forward to reading your life's adventures when alas you have not updated your blog in ages. Please update soon and save me from this depressive stae.
(PS: I've also lost my left leg which was primarily due to an unfortunate incident involving a train door and a miscalculation of how far away the platform was. It was not only painful but also slightly humiliating. That's as specific as I'd like to be.)
Hugs and kisses,
Wesley Willies
PLEASE BE MY FRIEND!!!!

Wesley Willies said...

PSS: Please take a look at my blog. It would be nice if someone cared about me.