Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Long hike, quick post

On Saturday we went hiking in the forrest. We ednded up getting lost (my fault), and then found again (Landon's fault). But as the picture below will prove, even getting lost was delightful because the forrest was so lush and gorgeous it almost invites you to lose your way. My mom told us that we should have sung "The Hills Are Alive" while hiking. For those of you who have heard Landon and I sing, you will know that this would have been a very bad idea.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Well, we were just talking about how Griffin is a good mix of you two. In this picture I think that he looks like his cousin Addelaide a lot. It will be fun for them to get to know each other in a few weeks.

Kristy said...

Frankfurt is just as beautiful as it was 30 years ago when I visited this land! Mostly, I loved seeing the three of you. Griffin is growing quickly and I can't wait to love him up. He is precious! Thanks for blogging so we all could enjoy the journey with you. Sure do love ya! MOM