Friday, November 13, 2009

A belated BOO!


I realize that I'm very late in posting this picture. And I realize that all of Landon's family has seen these costumes before. But I feel that these costumes are cool enough for a repeat, and cool enough to make up for my delayed posting.
In case you are not an avid Pixar fan, we're characters from The Incredibles (Elasti-girl, Jack-Jack, and Syndrome). One of our friends told us, "It's weird to see Elasti-girl fraternizing with Syndrome." When you think about it, though, Syndrome is a way cooler costume than Mr. Incredible. Plus, I don't think Landon would have been excited about wearing red spandex.
Funnily enough, Landon's cape got caught in the door on our way out:
"NO CAPES!"

7 comments:

Heidi said...

I love the costumes! What a perfect little family. I can't wait to see you all in 5 weeks!

ng said...

Are those Spencer's soccer shorts from his first grade soccer team that I see?

Heidi said...

You are all awesome! What a fun family trio! We love you all and are looking forward to the Holidays and no costumes! Just fun, food, more food, stomach aches, good food, and more fun! Hope Griffin is feeling all better and enjoying his new found palate pleaser oranges! Love you all!

Amy Miller said...

So cute!!! Why can't I be creative like that? Sigh... next Halloween I will try to be as cool as you!!!

Allison said...

Those are THE cutest costumes ever! Love it!

The Laytons said...

You guys are the coolest!

Becky said...

The costumes are fantastic! I think Landon should consider that hair-color permanently. It's Striking! Love you!